Saint Hubert Chapel is a neo-gothic chapel in the Lednice-Valtice Area. A triangular chapel with three gothic arches and ribbed vault were built in the middle of the Boří wood according to the designs of Georg Wingelmüller during the rule of Alois II Prince of Liechtenstein in 1855. In the middle of the chapel, there stands a statue of Saint Hubert on a pedestal together with the statues of angels. The latest building of the Lednice-Valtice Area was built of sandstone blocks with fictitious medieval stonemason marks, which should evoke the feeling of antiquity of the building. The chapel is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
The chapel is located in the Boří wood between Valtice, Lednice and Břeclav. The yellow marked tourist path from Břeclav to Hlohovec and the red marked path from Valtice to Lednice run pass the chapel.